Friday, March 12, 2010

Great Newwws!



I have two very exciting things to announce today!
First I won the give- a-way @ Lovely Yellow Ribbons
I am sooo excited about it, I love all of her stuff and have been dying for one of her prints!
Seriously, go check her out:)


Secondly, I for sure have a job this summer!
...as a lifeguard!
I have been lifeguarding since I was 15 and absolutely love it!
I had seen posters around post and my hubby brought one home last week.
I finally called today and the guy was awesome!
I get to start my training early....next week!
and I get to do it all for free!!
I am even going to get recertified as a WSI so I can teach kids how to swim.
I know this might sound cheesy but lifeguarding and teaching swim lessons is what makes summer, summer for me! I have been swimming since I was 4 years old and I absolutely love the water!
And to top it all off, I'll be getting paid at least 10 dollars an hour!!
I thought I would be getting minimum wage so I was totally shocked!
I cannot wait to start training and working with all the lil kids!
This totally made my day, and will make my hubby's day since he won't have to pay for my forever 21 shopping trips anymore!! Yayy!

I was nicknamed mama duck!

xoxo,
Mrs. Cass

6 comments:

  1. Aw I LOVE swimming when I was younger my brother and i would stay in teh pool all day and to get us out you would have to come in the pool and get us because we would stay in the deep end in the middle and just tread water just to stay in the pool lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!!!! :) I will have to come visit you at the pool this summer!!! :) It is definitely sooo nice making extra money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 2 wonderful things to happen to you! Especially the J-O-B! hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That sounds like an excellent summer job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratsss.!! I am happy for you.

    I have something for you on my page. Check ti you.!

    ReplyDelete