Saturday, January 30, 2010

Great start to the weekend..





Yayy for the weekend! My hubby finally had a day off this week yesterday! It was so nice to come home from class and see him, even though he was fast asleep on the couch! We went and saw When In Rome..not as great as we thought it would be. It is good, don't get me wrong, but it is more of a movie you rent and watch at home on the weekend. Since it was freezing outside and we hadn't had much alone time we decided to go home and cook dinner and just spend quality time together. As I was in the other room doing laundry, my hubby surprised me with a romantic little set up. He quietly lit candles, poured wine, turned off all the lights, and turned on our favorite song, Stay With You by John Legend. Ooooh it was amazing, we danced and he sang to me. I was so happy I was in tears. He always knows the right time to do little things to let me know that he loves me and he couldn't live without me.

After making a wonderful dinner together we just relaxed and caught up on everything. When we woke up in the morning we got a wonderful surprise...SNOW! Being from souther Cali we NEVER see snow. I've only been in snow once, so this was an exciting experience. I still can't believe how much it snowed here! We had so much fun throwing snowballs and getting all the ice off the hubbies truck so he could go to work. I looked like an eskimo with all the layers of clothes I had on. Our puppy Cali did not like the snow at all, she was shivering and her poor little paws kept slipping on the ice. Hopefully this doesn't last too long, because one day of snow is enough for me!!

Cali's Paw Prints..♥
Our cars all covered in snow*
xoxo,
Mrs. Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment