Tuesday, January 19, 2010




With the rush of the new year, and starting a new semester of school, I've put blogging on the back burner. But now that things have calmed down, I am back! I found this questionarre on my friend Katie's blog and figured it would be a nice start, and also allow my followers to get to know me a little better.


1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you would you pick? Family members not included.

I would have to take my hubby, I don't want to go another day without him! Plus I know he can rough it better than I can so he's an asset I definitly could not pass up!

2. Do you read celebrity gossip?

I'm not into the celebrity gossip magazines, but I will watch E! News here and there

3. Favorite show you're waching this season?
As lame as it sounds, I am addicted to Jersey Shore..I can't get enough of the fist pump

4. How tall are you?

Five foot three...maybe taller?

5. What was the last book you read?

I honestly don't remember..but I am currently reading the novel The Help..amazing book.
6. Flats or heels?

Heels...flats give me blisters
7. If you had to choose one natural disaser to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?

Well, being from southern Cali we experience earthquaks constantly..so I'd have to choose Earthquake..

8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?

Thongs, or boyshorts:)


Besides being a 5'3, Jersey Shore loving, thong wearer...I am an 18 year old Army Wife. I married my husband September 16th,2009. We are high school sweethearts, and have been together for four years. He is truely the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I could not picture my life without him. We have overcome many obstacles together, which has mad us so much stronger in the end. I'm a Cali girl but the Army has taken us to the East Coast. I love it here..and am currently attending UNCP as a nursing major. I love children and my goal is to be a RN in a pediatrics hospital. Each day is a learning experience, not only with being newlyweds, but learning the life of the army wife. I look forward to all that 2010 has in store for us, and I cannot wait to share the ups and downs with the blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment