Friday, January 22, 2010

Surprise,Surprise!




The weekend is finally here! After a long week of class I am in need of some relaxation! Unfortunately, the hubby has to work this weekend..total bummer! Since he has been working so much lately, and hasn't had a weekend off in a few weeks I thought I would do something special for him..show him how much I appreciate all that he does for our little family.So tonight, I am going to make him a romantic dinner..candles,wine,great food...the works! I have been searching for the perfect meal to cook for him...something that will test my cooking skills! I plan on making....
Twice Baked Potatoes..


Oven baked kabobs, with sirloin instead of hotdogs as shown in picture..




And bacon wrapped shrimp..

For desert, thanks to http://www.bakerella.com/, Red Velvet Cake Balls..
I might even make chocolate dipped strawberrys if  strawberries are available since I don't think they are in season right now. I have a lot of work ahead of me, but I am so excited to surprise my hubby. He deserves a special night..He should be home in about 10 hours so kitchen here I come!

xoxo,
Mrs.Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment