Saturday, February 20, 2010

Midnight cravings..



I always end up with cravings for chocolate during the night..


So what does that lead to???
A SONIC BLAST!
mmmm..my favorite.
And luckily I had a wonderful friend who wanted to come a long and we sat in our car,ate, and chatted it up!
a nice way to end the night.


Some of you were asking how Claying around went..
It was soooo much fun!
Three of us didn't finish putting all our coats of paint on,
so we'll have to go back again!
but until then, this is what my vase looks like...
sorry for the horrible picture,
it says believe around the top portion..
the colors won't look anything like this once it has been glazed and fired..
I'm really excited to add more details to it and see the end results!
The shop we were at was very cute, and there were so many creative designs hanging around.
The ladys that worked there were helpful and really nice.
It was a great atmosphere and a great girls day out!
I will post a picture of my finished vase soon!

xoxo,
Mrs. Cass

3 comments:

  1. Umm Sonic Blast! The only thing better than that is a DQ Blizzard! I love your vase. I can't wait to see pics when it is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!

    Would you believe I've never been to a Sonic? They opened one in WI after I moved away, and supposedly there's one near P's old house, but I've never seen it. I've always wanted to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg when Mr Soldier was home we regularly went out to fulfill sonic smoothies cravings or red robin milkshakes and I am proud to say I havent had one since he left....although your post has put some ideas in my head haha

    ReplyDelete