Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend Recap..



I feel like I've had a four day weekend. The hubby was off on Thurs/Fri this week so I basically went through the motions of school then forgot about homework as soon as I got home just so I could hang out with him! On Thursday we tried out a new restaurant, The Oyster Bar! It was SOOO yummy. The food was amazing and I actually tried oysters. I don't know how anyone could have a liking for oysters, they are slimy and taste so funny!! Friday night we went to a going away party for one of our friends who is heading to Germany. It was a blast and it was fun to see all our friends and just hang out!
My friend K* and I♥



Today  two of my girlfriend's and I decided to have our own super bowl party! Since all our hubby's are working we went and got stuff to grill and even made my favorite velvet cake balls! We grilled burgers, hotdogs, and even made some pasta salad that was soo delicious! All our hubbys and their friends stopped by and grabbed a plate. Since I am not the biggest football fan, it was nice to just be girls and cook/bake..instead of huddled around a T.V. with a bunch of guys drinking beer! Our puppy Cali enjoyed playing in a yard and is now passed out next to me on the couch..so adorable!

My Bring Me Sun Sunday Item would be this frilly bikini by Roxy. I can totally see myself laying out on the beach with this girly bikini, and am in love with the colors!
xoxo,
Mrs. Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment