Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF♥



I was SO ready for this weekend as soon as my alarm went off this morning. Usually it takes me awhile to get up, but I sprung right out of bed, ready to take on this day!


I had class in the morning. History and Bio. Two of the classes I HATED in highschool and now I'm starting to love. My History Professor is amazing. He's a total rocker(which I love) and puts a fresh spin on old facts. I could listen to him for hours. Bio is slowly starting to grow on me. Maybe it's because everything is finally starting to click, and my professor relates everything to our every day lives. I am even excited for the exam on Monday!

Tonight is GIRLS night. Oooh how I love my girls nights! We are going  to go eat at a lil Mexican restauraunt and then come back to my apartment and make margaritas. Yuuummy! Mexican food and the culture is pretty much a huge part of my life. The town I grew up in is predominatley Hispanic, and on every corner there is a Mexican restaurant to eat at. We are thirty minutes from the Mexican border so my hubby's family would always take us to eat at some authentic mexican restaurants!
We love our Cheladas!
Us and my Brother/Sister in law!

Us and his cousin Guero!
mmm shrimp cocktail!

Even though this weekend will be full of fun, I can't wait to get it over with so that I can get my man back! ahh six more days and I will see my hubby! I got to talk to him last night and he told me a funny story about his day....He was doing land navigation out in the wilderness somewhere and came upon "marshy" terrain. What he didn't realize was that he was walking into a stream..and before he knew it he was waist deep in water. The poor thing had to tread out of the water and freeze the rest of the time. And to make it even worse, it was snowing yesterday morning. I felt super bad for my hubby but couldn't help but laugh. Things like that never happen to him..NEVER! And he isn't the biggest fan of large bodies of water so I just thought it was hysterical....after I made sure he was okay of course. Anyways, don't tell him I told you this:)

xoxo,
Mrs. Cass

4 comments:

  1. I just love teachers like that! They can have the biggest effect on your life, and I love hearing about the ones that take the opportunity to do so!

    Have fun at your girls night tonight! Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking? We will be moving verrrry close to the Mexican border this spring and I can't wait to try out all the food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I see that you LOVE mexican restraunts just like me I went to Los Rancheros for lunch Hmmm It was so yummy..I hope you enjoy your weekend and maybe it will go by fast for you so you can hurry up and see your hubby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pics!! Enjoy your girls' night!! Mexican sounds SO good. One of my biggest fears is that we'll get stationed somewhere where the only "Mexican" food we can get is like Taco Bell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love love girls night! I also love Mexican food. Sounds like a fabulous night!

    ReplyDelete